Welcome to Pen -y-fro Primary School.
Pen – y – fro Primary School is situated in the village of Dunvant, on the outskirts of Swansea close to the beautiful Gower Peninsula. It is a modern building in a wonderful position with extensive school grounds including a nature reserve, a sensory garden, playing fields and large grassed playing areas. The school caters for children from 4 to 11 years and also provides a part – time nursery education for pupils who have attained their third birthday.
Our vision statement “Learning, Laughing and Achieving Together” reflects our ethos and we are very proud of our happy, caring school. All staff are dedicated to achieving our aims of:
- providing a secure, happy learning environment, where all children feel valued and included;
- encouraging all children to enjoy learning and achieve their full potential;
- giving all children access to a broad, balanced curriculum through stimulating, challenging and creative experiences;
- promoting respect for ourselves, each other, the community and our environment;
- including pupils, parents, governors and staff in our self evaluation process as we strive for continuous improvement.
We hope you find this website helpful in providing information about our school and our work.
If you have any questions, queries or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Rachel Lewis (Headteacher)