This is our ICT Vision at Penllergaer. Our aims are :
Learning and the curriculum:
- Use ICT to plan, deliver, assess, evaluate and enrich the curriculum.
- Children will develop a range of ICT skills that they can apply in their everyday lives today and in years to come. These will be taught discretely and practiced in a range of interesting and creative ways,
- All children are engaged through up to date multi-media learning experiences,
- ICT skills are used by children to extend their own learning in and beyond the classroom,
- To make all children aware of appropriate use of ICT and how to use ICT responsibly.
- Teaching staff will find new and exciting ways to incorporate the use of ICT into learning,
- Planning is reviewed and adapted regularly to keep up with current developments in learning and technology,
- The school will share and celebrate success using ICT,
- Teachers are confident in the use of ICT to support their role.
- Have a clear understanding of ‘e-learning’ and know how to remain safe.
- Every child will have access the latest high quality ICT equipment,
- The children have their own space both on the network and internet,
- Children are kept safe when using ICT equipment by using risk assessments, filtering software and teaching.
- Fast and easy access to computers in every classroom and in designated areas.
- Online activities that can help us to learn inside and outside of school.