Click here to add your own text
After School Club Rules
- At the start of each academic year we request parents to complete new registration forms to ensure that all the contact information is kept up to date.
- A Booking-in Form must be completed and sent to the school office each Monday morning with the correct payment. Forms are available from the office or as you sign your child out in ASC.
- Fees are £6 per session with £5 per session for each additional sibling.
- Please remember that all cancellations must be made by 2 p.m. or you will be charged. It is the parents’ responsibility if your child is off sick to cancel any after school club bookings.
- If your child attends a teacher led ASC activity and you no longer require the paid facility you must cancel by 2 p.m. or you will be charged.
- After school club ends at 5.20 p.m. Your child can be collected any time up to 5.20 p.m. It is important that you arrive by this time as the rules dictate that we cannot go over the 2 hour provision at the end of the school day. The club is run by our school staff and they also have families that they have to make arrangements for and therefore need to finish at the expected time.
- I regret to inform you that if you persist in turning up late to collect your child you will be asked to make alternative arrangements and you will no longer be able to access our after school club.
- We strive to ensure that the ASC is an enjoyable experience for our pupils. However we still expect the same high levels of good behaviour and will contact parents if any issues arise.
We are fortunate to have access to woodland walks, a large outside activity play area and indoor play area, all within school grounds. Weather permitting school fields are used for games and sport.
We also provide construction toys, numerous board games, imaginative play clothes, colouring etc. Cooking and craft activities are held routinely.